Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 1/20/10

Folks. I am not a hobbit. My husband is 6'2" (and maybe I should be better dressing for my body type).


Honestly. SERIOUSLY. All I own are skinny jeans right now, because I bought them all to wear with boots and to look adorable during the colder months... except that I am frikkin frakkin lazy and just end up looking like a hobo instead. Anyway! The high was 71* in Austin, today, so no boot-wearing for me. While I do love that skinny jeans don't drag on the floor, I feel that boot-cut is worlds more flattering on me. Are those even acceptable anymore? Is everyone wearing skinny jeans, now? Maybe I should stop shopping in the juniors department.


Are you loving the color of my top? I am.

Top: Old Navy (clearance, of course)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Tory Burch

2 comments:

Kate said...

You should see the contortions that Jeff has to do, to prevent hobbitizing me! He leans against a wall and scootches down it like he's going to sit in an invisible chair, only like halfway down. Poor guy. I should be nicer to him.

thao said...

I miss this hair!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger