Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear Jen

Jen,

I can't believe that we've just completed our first week of this new endeavor! We rock, if I do say so myself.

I think it's funny that you talked about my scarves in your letter, because yesterday when I was composing my letter inside my little head, I was going to talk about *your* scarves! I love how you can really pull off a flowy, brightly-colored scarf. I have a grand total of one (1) scarf that's not a dark or pastel, and I've never worn it. At your inspiration, though, I think I'm going to give it a try next week!

From what I've seen so far, you also seem to have amazing taste in dressy flats. And whatever you think, I say that you ROCK that skinny jeans + flats combo. I don't ever want to just be a copycat to your style (that would be boring at best, and creepy at worst) but I do think you've inspired me to branch out a bit.

Have a lovely weekend, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week!

<3
Kate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger