Friday, January 22, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - many days ago

I originally wasn't going to post this outfit (partially because I just posted this cardigan in Tuesday's outfit), but then one thing led to another and yesterday I never ended up taking outfit pics. So if it makes you feel better, by all means pretend that I wore this yesterday instead of two weeks ago.

I was covering my face laughing, not crying. No worries.

This outfit felt very French to me. Not sure why, as there's not a shred of authenticity about it. But it still felt good to wear - cute and colorful(-ish) and fun.


My favorite part was definitely the shoes; I just got them on super sale at Naturalizer a few weeks ago (Hey! These are actually the ones that overdrafted the debit card. In my defense (again), that particular card is the "emergencies only" one which I still share with my parents. Y'know, in case I get stranded by the roadside. Or there's a sale at Naturalizer. So it's not like it was our main account or anything :-P) I love the combination of suede + leather, and the heel is *just* the right height - high enough to be cute, low enough to be practical and comfortable.


The scarf is vintage, but I have no idea how old it is. And the earrings are by mi madre - one of the first pairs she ever made :-)

Shoes: Naturalizer (grey seems to be sold out, but black and plum are still available)
Tights: Target
Skirt: thrifted
Tee: GAP outlet
Cardigan: Target
Scarf: Antique store in Parkville MO
Earrings: Mumsie
Bracelet: don't remember. Very old.

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger