Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Kate

Even though the days are technically getting longer, I can't help but feel like I have zero time for anything. Where did this weekend go?! Where did today go?! There's so much that I want to do and no time to do it all. That, and it's too hot to do anything. Dang you, Texas. Dang yooouuuu.

I did not shop this weekend. Are you proud? Sometimes, I'm a little out of control with my spending, but I like to think that I deserve everything that I buy. Anyway, instead of going shopping, this weekend I treated myself to a pedicure. It was really nice, and my toes look as pretty as toes can look. I think that the next time I'm feeling the itch to spend money on more clothes - because, honestly, I'm good on clothes for now - I'll stop and get a pedicure, instead. Pedicures come in handy at this time of year, anyway, because I see a lot of sandal-wearing in my future.

I would like to request that you wear a headband this week, please. The last time you did, it was so cute that I died.

Yours,
Jen

P.S. Jarod resuscitated me, so I am not creepily blogging from the afterlife. Don't be scurred.

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger