Monday, June 7, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 6/7/10

::YAWN::

Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that my outfit was putting me to sleep.



Oh, well. It's Monday.

Also, I almost flashed somebody while biking home from work this afternoon. This skirt is great for biking because it doesn't ride up as I pedal, but horrible for biking because it's so susceptible to an errant breeze.



<3

Shirt: Forever 21, circa 2002-ish
Skirt: thrifted, originally The Limited
Cardigan: Target, early spring 2010
Shoes: Softspots, summer 2009
Necklace: seller at Green With Indie, last year
Earrings: blogfriend Wai Sze (she used to make/sell jewelry - she did all my flower girls' necklaces, too! :-))

1 comment:

Jen said...

Well, I like it! Super flattering and pretty :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger