Monday, June 7, 2010

Dear Jen

Jen. Jen, Jen, Jen, Jen, Jen.

There's currently a puppy sleeping on my foot. I'll kiss her on your behalf, ok?

I know I've talked before about feeling as though I'm in a rut, but this time I really mean it. I just don't know what to do about it. I think I need to knit something absolutely badass, and then wear it - how's that for a plan?

I love how you've been wearing simple, embellished tops - so cute! I think I tend to forget that those types of clothes are out there; so when an outfit could be greatly improved by the addition of one it just doesn't occur to me. I think this may require a trip to Goodwill or Plato's Closet to rectify the situation. I find I feel less guilty trying new trends when I've only paid $3 for an item instead of $30, you know what I mean?

But really, I just keep thinking - IS IT FALL YET? My boots are calling me :-D

<3

Kate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger