Monday, June 21, 2010

Dear Jen

It itches! It itches!

"What itches, dear Kate?" you may ask.

Well, I'll tell you.

I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY CLOTHES IN AGES. AND I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY SHOES SINCE JANUARY. I AM SUFFERING. AND THERE'S NOT A DARN THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

I am quite eager to have the $$ for a new (thrifted) outfit or two, and maybe those Keens I blogged about the other day, but I've made my bed (bike-wise) and now I must lie in it. Err..roll on it. Whatever. You know what I mean. It's all about priorities, though. And right now my priorities lie beyond new pretties - and I'm glad I have that choice at all, don't get me wrong. But can ya blame a girl for wishing she had an estranged rich uncle who'd kick the bucket? :-P

Moral of the story is, I wish I were a millionaire. Or at least a hundredsofthousandsaire. I also hope that all five of my uncles (none of whom are rich, to my knowledge) remain in good health for a long time yet.

Wanna help me pick some lottery numbers? :-D

<3
Kate

2 comments:

Jen said...

If I help you pick numbers and you win, do I get half of the winnings? THANKS :D

À LA MODEST said...

Do the Lost numbers- 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 :) I think I was born to be thrifty, so even if I were a millionaire, I would still be shopping at thrift stores!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger