Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 6/30/10

I have to confess that I didn't actually wear this today. Well, I did technically wear it... for the picture. I was sick this morning and didn't end up showering and getting dressed until about 8 PM. Oops.



Oh, and I have another confession. I immediately changed out of the above into this.


While I'm being honest, let me confess to changing out of these wedges into a pair of flat sandals. What! Being sick makes a person go crazy.

Dress: Loft
Cardigan: J. Crew
Tee: Old Navy
Shorts: J. Crew
Wedges: Target

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hahahaha, I always do that. I didn't even get dress today, hence, no outfit picture. It's easier that way, no?

Love both outfits though!

P.S. Thank you for the fabulous comment! I think you are gorgeous!!!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger