Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 6/2/10

Lately, I feel happy about my outfits more often than not. Does that mean my fashion sense is evolving?? Or, more accurately, coming into existence?




My legs were massacred by mosquitos while having my outfit pictures taken, so I decided to change into jeans for my friend's birthday dinner. And since I decided to change into jeans, I had to lose the blazer, because this is Texas, and Texas is HOT.


Blazer: H&M
Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Old Navy (clearance!)
Belt: J. Crew
Flats: Tory Burch via Nordstrom

Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Sandals: Target

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous outfit, both of them. The blazer is very cool and I always love the combo of grey and black. Very cool!

Kate said...

Love both versions of the outfit! :-)

And I'm glad you're liking your outfits more often than not, too. I've gotta work to that point... :-)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger