Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 6/29/10

Despite the fact that I made the last minute decision to change into these jeans out of the dress that I'd originally planned to wear, I was pretty pumped about my outfit, today. I mean, not insanely excited or inspired or anything, but I was wearing a new fancy belt and getting my hair done during lunch. What's not to be excited about?

Then, I came out of my hair appointment to find that it was pouring rain, and I walked (Hey. Re-breaking my foot is kind of a paranoia, now.) to my car, went back to work, and wasn't particularly pumped anymore.

There's always tomorrow?





Cardigan: Tulle
Tank: Loft
Belt: J. Crew
Jeans: Martin + Osa
Wedges: Target
Dogs: Sebastian & Dimitri

1 comment:

Diana said...

Even with all the crazy weather, your hair still looks great! I love all the details on that top too.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger