Monday, June 14, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 6/14/10

I'm not even going to attempt to make any excuses for today's outfit. I'm not going to bring up the fact that it's Monday or that we hate ironing in our house or that it's insanely hot in Texas or that I like to sleep in or anything like that. I'm just going to take responsibility for the fact that today's outfit was uninspired and boring. I'm also going to include a dog in my pictures, because that instantly makes the outfit a little better. Dimitri is that cute that he can transform the dull to the delightful.


Today is the first outfit post where I debut the new earrings Jarod got for me, and yet, we couldn't get a good picture of them. We suck sometimes, but there's always tomorrow!


Tanks: Old Navy (clearance!)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Sandals: Payless
Earrings: Gift

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger