Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 6/8/10

Jeff told me this afternoon, "You look cute today!"

Granted it was over webcam, so I probably looked like a pixelated rainbow-colored blob, but hey - a compliment's a compliment.



And also - HEY JEN!! HEADBAND!!!

I <3 headbands a bunch, all of a sudden. Methinks I shall seek out more at my earliest opportunity. Maybe ones that aren't all head-hurty next time.



<3
Her Royal Pastiness

Shirt: Macy's, old lady section, summer 2009
Cardigan: Francesca's Collections, summer 2009
Skirt: GAP, summer 2008
Shoes: Privo, summer 2009
Teardrop earrings: Mom
Amethyst earrings: Shop in Eureka Springs, AR, spring 2006 (Jeff bought them for me :-))
Necklace: vintage, from Mom's clouded past

2 comments:

Jen said...

CUTE HEADBAND WEARER

Change in View said...

"Clouded" past? Read my book, and it will all become clear, my dear.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger