Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 6/19/10

Saturday bonus post! This is what I wore for a leisurely afternoon of Starbucks-ing and Loop wandering and book- and movie-buying with my love.



Headscarves and ponytails and comfy knits and floaty skirts = SUPREME COMFORT.



And this is me with no makeup at all - decided to give my pores a rest for the day. Makeup-less Kate shouldn't be much of a surprise since me with makeup isn't even all that drastically different. I usually keep it light anyway :-)



New Byzantine chain earrings from last weekend's shopping adventure! Love the deep blue color :-)

Tee: Target
Skirt: thrifted, originally Delia's
Sandals: Privo, summer 2009
Headscarf: really old; don't remember
Earrings: some shop on the Loop
Bracelets: really old; don't remember

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger