Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 6/10/10 and 6/16/10

I'm a cheat.



These pictures are totally from last Thursday, when I took Macbeth to the vet and that ran long so I ended up taking a personal day from work. So since nobody "real" saw the outfit, it made another appearance today.



Promise you won't tattle on me?



I think I'm slowly coming 'round on this whole headband thing, too.



Dress: Converse for Target
Scarf as Belt: vintage; thrifted
Shoes: Dillard's, eons ago
Earrings: MOMMOMMOMMOMMOMMOMMOM

2 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE THIS ON YOU SO MUCH

Sandy a la Mode said...

the belt is soo pretty!!! i love that you can change out the belt to whatever you please on that dress too!! and i'm totally a HUGE fan of headbands right now!!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger