Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 7/29/10

Man, I really wish I had some cute espadrilles for this, but the wedges had to do for today. I was pretty terrified of this skirt when I tried it on in at the J. Crew outlet. With a little encouragement from my friend, Thao, who reminded me that I don't own anything else like it, I brought it home with me.

But once I got home, I could not figure out how to wear it. Did my top have to be white? Did the white have to match the white in my skirt? What are the rules! Once again, Thao came to my rescue and gave me loads of ideas. This is what I put together. I think I did okay, and now that I'm no longer scared of the skirt, I can't wait to play around with it in the future!




Tank: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: J. Crew Outlet
Wedges: Target

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's a great skirt! You have a good friend to have talked you into buying it. I really like the details on the top too.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger