Friday, July 9, 2010

Daily OUtfit - Kate - 7/8/10

Before I show you yesterday's outfit, just let me disclaimer that it's *so* much prettier in person. Promise. But I got caught in a torrential downpour on my way home from work, so the skirt is soaked and my hair exploded &etc &etc. So take my word for it on this'n, ok?

OK.



I love that little lacy thrifted tank top, and the muted steel blue color works so well with the vibrant purple of that skirt. If I were just hanging out I would've gone cardigan-less, but methinks that spaghetti straps + a shelf bra are just a wee bit inappropriate for work, eh? (or at least, where I work).



I always love this necklace anyway, but I think that the colors really worked with yesterday's outfit! Really tied the whole thing together.

You know what ELSE tied it together?


Oh c'mon you knew I was gonna do that! :-D Tattoo is healing nicely :-)

Skirt: Talbots, via TJMaxx
Tank: thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Necklace: mumsie
Earrings: Twisted Silver
Wedge sandals: super old. Payless? Maybe?

1 comment:

KathyL said...

"Outfit perfection"

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger