Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 7/20/10



With how disheveled and wrinkly I look today, I bet you can tell that I:
1)Rode my bike
2)Carried three loads of groceries upstairs
3)Walked the dog
4)Tried on a couple new tops
5)Cooked dinner

Right?

Well guess what? I DID NONE OF THOSE THINGS. Nope, I'm just one of those super-talented people who can manage to look like complete crap for NO GOOD REASON.

Be jealous of me, y'all. :-D



Top: Old Navy, for like $6
Belt: thrifted
Skirt: Old Navy (heyyy!)
Sandals: you tell me
Earrings: mum
Bracelet: 'tis a mystery

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're making me laugh out loud.

I think you look great! I love the blue and brown together. The top is super cute and the skirt is the perfect length for you.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger