Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 7/29/10

Carrying on with the whole "procrastinating on laundry" theme, today's outfit is titled:

I HATE THIS TOP.



This top always makes me feel like my arms are freakishly huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge! Like I should be a sideshow act - "Come one! Come all! Come see the lady with massively disproportionate upper arms!"

And then I tell myself that it's not me, it's the shirt. And then I eat another Dove chocolate.

Stupid shirt. Forcing me to eat chocolate.

Stupid shirt: Sears, 2008
Skirt: thrifted, originally The Limited
Shoes: Macy's? 2008
Belt: Urban Outfitters, early spring 2010
Earrings: Mom
Ring: MacroSun

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your commentaries are making me laugh! I think you look cute in the past couple of outfits, stop making fun of yourself. :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger