Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 7/20/10

I loved my outfit, today. I went back and forth between my black and grey (eh, brown? The jury's still out.) skirts and ultimately decided that the grey made this ensemble more fun. I think for the first time, I felt like I was actually dressed like I work in the art industry. Whereas, most days, I dress like I am unemployed altogether.

Oh, and I'm a model now. I call this pose, "I just found doggy teeth marks on the windowsill."


This one is called, "Puffing my chest to attract a mate, but don't you dare get me pregnant."


And finally, "See an oral surgeon and buy a jaw."


Cardigan: H&M (Seoul)
Blouse: J. Crew Outlet
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Gap
Heels: Nine West
Earrings: Approximately the Jurassic period (i.e. they're old)

2 comments:

Franca said...

love the blouse!

Melissa said...

I love the whole outfit! The cardigan is a great color on you and I agree, the grey adds a little more interest than black or brown would have.

And...your pose titles made me laugh.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger