Monday, July 19, 2010

Dear Jen

I think we both have shopping problems. Your letter today sounded like you have a buying-too-much-stuff problem (or maybe it's just a "buying-more-of-the-same-ol'-stuff problem). I have a not-buying-enough-stuff problem.

UNTIL TONIGHT. When I rectified it.

I really don't think they're kidding when they talk about shoe therapy.

I'll show you tomorrow. You will swoon, as did I.

The only problem is, now it's like I've flipped a switch and even though I've been SO GOOD lately I just can't do it anymore and now I want to be BADBADBAD. But I must save money for the New York (!!!) trip next month, when I shall venture to the city with only the clothes on my back, an empty suitcase and a Chase card. MWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA. So even though I really want to, I will NOT be popping into Old Navy tomorrow evening. Or Macy's on my lunch break. Or TJMaxx on my way home. None of it. Because I must be good.

Self-restraint is a bitch.

<3
Kate

1 comment:

Jen said...

"buying-more-of-the-same-ol'-stuff problem" -- this is exactly it!!

Being bad is more fun :D

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger