Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 7/15/10

So sorry for my absence yesterday, but trust me, my outfit was nothing special. I was in Houston on a totally impromptu trip to see Lois.

This is Lois, the "Corpse Flower" currently hanging out at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Incredibly rare, this species is lovingly nicknamed for emitting the odor of rotting flesh when it blooms. Nice, eh? I didn't get to experience her lovely aroma, however, because she is psyching people out by not blooming.


Anyway, here I am, today. I didn't know pointy-toed heels were still okay until I saw a picture of Gwyneth Paltrow in them, recently. Still not sure if sleeveless is okay, but all the cool people at work are wearing them. Really, that's how we're staying cool. Texas is hot.




Top: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Old Navy
Heels: Nine West

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger