Friday, July 2, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 7/1/10

What is going on with me this week! I just can't seem to get a cute outfit together. When I was trying this top on in the dressing room, I paired it with a really adorable skirt (mostly because I didn't want to change tops) and LOVED it. That's what I initially had on for the day, but then the paranoia set in, and no matter how much I adjusted my skirt, I was convinced that it was too short. So, on the jeans went.

I hated this. I felt like I should have accessorized with a disco ball. Oh, well!




Top: J. Crew
Belt: J. Crew
Jeans: Martin + Osa
Heels: Target

3 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT TOP. Wow. Major <3age.

Melissa said...

oh my goodness...don't hate! you look fantastic! that top is magnificent and i really think you should have worn the skirt. it's not too short at all! it's a very flattering length on you and the two patterns together are amazing!

seriously...the top and skirt might be one of my most favorite outfits. truly.

Keely said...

My first thought, before I read your words, was: "Oh, that's so cute." Don't hate it. It's cute. I like the top's ruffles, color and print.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger