Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 7/8/10

Dogs. Constantly in my way. Are you loving it? I hope so!

I'd like to quietly mention (loudly declare) that this is the first time this week that I'm in jeans. Are you proud? I hope so!

The last time I wore this pretty blouse, I was kind of (really) frustrated with my outfit - it was frumpy and unflattering. So, this time I opted for jeans and heels. Voila! Instantly better.






Cardigan: Newport News
Blouse: H&M
Jeans: Martin + Osa
Necklace: Thrifted
Heels: Nine West

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the blouse. It's so flowy and breezy, perfect for a summer night out. And gray, so you can jazz it up with any color you choose!

Jen said...

Thanks, Melissa! :)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger