Friday, July 23, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 7/23/10

Can you tell that my husband is still learning his way around the camera?


Okay, here we go. I apologize for not looking particularly enthused ("But Jen, this is how you pose for all of your pictures.") - I plastered a smile on my face and froze so that Jarod could snap away as quickly as possible. I liked my outfit fine, and this necklace always reminds me of my cutie grandmother who bought it for me at the Renaissance Market when she was in Austin a few years ago. But folks, do you know what was awaiting me after these pictures were taken? PIZZA. Now, you understand and forgive me.






Shrug/Cardigan/Still don't know the appropriate term: Nordstrom Rack
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: Gift
Sandals: Target

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Super cute! Love the orange and turqouise together and your sandals!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger