Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Spoils: Green Eyed Soul Studio

My coworker, Misti, is a super talented jewelry designer. She goes by Green Eyed Soul, and HELLO. How gorgeous is her stuff? Because she knows that I love her work, she always gives me sneak peeks of her new designs. My mind is constantly blown by how she does what she does, and when I saw this necklace, it "spoke to me," as Misti would say. I wanted it then and there, but she insisted that I let her take it home and package it up for me.

Man, I wish the pictures did this piece justice. It's made of sterling silver that she oxidized, and it includes a sapphire (my birthstone!) and mood stones and just pure goodness. I love it.






You can view Misti's Etsy store to check out her beautiful pieces. I think her handmade beads are amazing, and I think you will, too!

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger