Friday, April 30, 2010

What I Brought

To Korea, that is! Because I am insane, I thought that my trip would be the perfect opportunity to challenge myself and remix my clothes. I probably (definitely) should have sat down and planned my outfits, but instead, I opted for the brilliant strategy of standing in my closet and pulling random articles to take. Ya know, since that has always seemed to work in my favor.

Peacoat: Nordstrom Rack // Blazer: Tulle

Cardigan: H&M // Sweater: Martin + Osa

Dresses: Old Navy (clearance!)

Silk blouse: Urban Oufitters // Cuff-sleeved Blouse: Banana Republic

Purple cardigan: Tulle // White cardigan: Newport News

Tanks: Old Navy (clearance!)

Gray skinny jeans: Nordstrom Rack // Bootcut jeans: Martin + Osa // Skinny jeans: Nordstrom Rack

Sneakers: Saucony // Boots: Really old

There you have it. I know the shoe situation is pretty pathetic, but I had to be practical. I'm supposed to wear my gorgeous boot while I'm in Korea, but I brought my right foot shoes because I am, apparently, a terrible patient. Don't be a dummy like me. Listen to your doctors, people.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger