Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 4/6/10

I hated yesterday's outfit SO MUCH.

SO.

MUCH.


See? I didn't even want to look at myself in it?

Friends, take my advice: if a shirt doesn't look all that cute on you but you by it anyway because it's only $2, YOU WILL REGRET IT. I would pay $2 not to ever suffer this shirt again. HORRORS.

Side view to really show the issue:

GAH!!! I'M A PREGNANT FAT-ARMED OLD WHALE!

Oh wait. I'm not. I'm a decidedly non-pregnant 24-year-old human.

I hate this stupid shirt.

Funny story, though? Yesterday afternoon I was bitching about it to a co-worker and she apparently LOVES my shirt. Loves it. So when I told her I was going to throw it away she said, "Don't do that! I like it! Give it to me!". So this weekend I will wash it and next week I will give it to her. And I will NEVER HAVE TO HAVE IT ON MY BODY EVER AGAIN.

Good riddance.

But hey - cute shoes!


Shirt from hell: thrifted
Skirt: LLBean
Shoes: Macy's, 2008ish. Rarely worn, always adored.
Necklace: gift from Jeff
Ring: MacroSun, winter 2008
Earrings: MOM.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww, I like the shirt - then again, I actually have a bit of a frequently bloated belly (I like food. Sue me.) I like to hide under my shirts :)

Change in View said...

Yeah, I'm with you on that.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger