Thursday, April 1, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 4/1/10

(gotta catch up the backlog somehow, right? :-))

Today was a total case of "I don't care what I wear just put on clothes and go" that turned into "ZOMG HAPPINESS!!!". I love when that happens.



Times like these I think it would be ideal to take pictures before work, instead of at the end of the day, when I've worked for 9 hours, ridden two trains, taken a walk downtown, and loaded my car with potting soil and assorted plants. I dunno, I think it might add a certain "je ne sais quoi" to the outfit, no? And by "je ne sais quoi" I mean, "lack of wrinkles." :-D



That scarf is yet another of my Sarasota thrifting finds; I really enjoyed how the maroon-y color looks with the brighter pink of my top. And I always love collared shirts with scarves; it seems so feminine yet put-together, doesn't it?



And copper earrings just 'cause :-)

Shirt: Old Navy, 2008
Skirt: Old Navy, 2008 (same shopping trip even, I think...)
Scarf: vintage, thrifted
Flats: Born, 2008
Earrings: MOM!
Ring: Maple Leaf Festival, fall 2009

1 comment:

Change in View said...

I love your cute face! You've always been a pink girl.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger