Thursday, April 29, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 4/28/10

I got home superlate last night and could barely bring myself to pause for the camera before crawling into my PJ's. So:



I don't know if it's the sort of western-y vibe of this dress, or what, but I always consider it sort of a "workhorse" item. Doesn't require a lot of thought while I'm wearing it, and there's almost no effort involved. I love pairing the pink + brown plaid with my orange flats and orange copper jewelry, though! :-)



Wow those pics are yellow. Can we just pretend I live in Springfield? :-D

Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Hellmart
Flats: Dillards, circa 2006ish?
Necklace: Mumsie
Ring: booth at Maple Leaf, 2009 (wow I'm getting a lot of wear out of this piece lately!)
Earrings: Twisted Silver

1 comment:

Sandy a la Mode said...

what a cute outfit! i love the shoes and necklace especially, and the pockets in the dress are just lovely!!

BTW, i have a giveaway up on my blog! =) http://www.sandyalamode.com/2010/04/28/the-pagestoppers-giveaway/

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger