Monday, April 26, 2010

Dear Kate

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I am leaving for Korea Wednesday morning, and the bad news is that I lied about there being bad news. Sure, my posting the next couple of weeks will be sporadic, but you get a Korean baby out of this. Win-win!

So, packing. Packing, packing, packing. It's a biatch! My initial plan was to look at some of my better outfits from the fall and to stick them in my suitcase. Then I changed the plan to procrastinate-panic-pack-the-night-before. Like how my brain works, eh?

Until this afternoon, I was fully expecting to pack only left shoes, and I think that bummed me out and resulted in this lack of motivation. BUT GUESS WHAT. NO, GUESS. My podiatrist said that I am miraculously healed! Ugh, I lied. I just wanted to pretend for a second. What he really said is that I can officially put away the crutches. I still have to wear the horrific boot, but he did say that if I need to go somewhere fancy, I'm allowed to wear tennis shoes. I'll take what I can get!

You know what would be really fun? Perhaps a giveaway of a fun Korean souvenir. Just sayin', folks. Juuuust sayin'.

Yours,
Jen

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow - seriously? Man I had freaking EVERYTHING crossed, in hopes your doc might let you go normal shoe. Darn!

But hey on the bright side - now you can pack twice as many as you would've otherwise! :-D

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger