Thursday, April 29, 2010

Closet Craving: LLBean Casco Bay Windbreaker



I know, that seems really weird and random for a Closet Craving, doesn't it? But here's the thing: sometimes you just need practicality. Sometimes you're standing at the train platform at 8:15 in the morning and it's raining sideways and all you want in the entire world is a decent jacket. Sometimes there's just a fine mist in the air and you really wanna ride your bike but it's just a bit too damp out. Sometimes you're taking an impromptu weekend trip to Kirksville and you're in "throw a change of underwear and toothbrush into your purse and go!" mode and you think it'll be a bit chilly.

Sometimes you just need a supercute, casual, sturdy windbreaker.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

No, I don't htink it's weird or random at all! I've always wanted a windbreaker. I just didn't want to look like I came back from a work-out or something. I really like this LLBean one!

Enter to win a professional flat iron!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger