Monday, April 12, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 3/12/10

Can you tell that I was struggling this morning? Is it the obviously not-brushed-beforehand ponytail that gave me away? Well, dang. I thought adding my new blazer would make up for it. Looking at the photos, I see that the blazer did not help my situation.



I can promise you that the blazer IS flattering, and that the rolled up sleeves did NOT look as ridiculous in person. I just... wasn't ready for the pictures? Jarod is still adjusting to the whole manual mode on our new camera? I have a broken foot? GIVE ME A BREAK. Not literally. I need the other foot.


Blazer: Tulle
Blouse: Nordstrom (Rack?)
Jeans: Martin + Osa
Flat: Steve Madden via DSW

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger