Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Spoils: LLBean

I did it.

You knew I was gonna do it, right?

Really, I think we should just accept it, and move on.

Fact of the matter is, an LLBean Closet Craving will, almost inevitably, turn into an LLBean The Spoils.

It just happens. Don't ask me how, 'cause I have no freaking idea.



But...how could I resist?

The sleeves that can be worn down or rolled up.

The fine-wale corduroy.

The adorable removable sash (I'm going to wear this with, like, every belt I own.)

The perfect length and fit (you'll just have to trust me here; in the August heat I couldn't wear it for one second longer than absolutely necessary).

The super feminine detailing.




This dress and I? We were meant to be.

Now the real challenge is - can I resist ordering it in blue, too?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cannot wait to see this on you!

Anonymous said...

just go ahead and order it now... otherwise you'll regret it!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger