Thursday, August 12, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 8/12/10

Oh, man. By 9:45 tonight, I was looking and feeling like poo. I won't even be surprised if I find actual poo on me, later. After a longer-than-usual day at work, Jarod drove me 30 minutes away (he's pretty cool) for my first assignment with the rescue we're volunteering for, now! I spent about an hour rolling around outdoors taking pictures of Lulu, a sweet pittie girl who's (likely) being returned to rescue by her family (people suck). THEN, we drove 25 minutes even further away to pick up some donated items from a very nice lady!

After writing all of that out, I'm realizing that this outfit was pretty ding dang dong practical.

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!






Top: J. Crew
Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Nordstrom

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger