Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 8/3/10

I felt pretty good about this until I just noticed that my slip is peeking through my skirt. Oops! I really like this top and wish that I could wear it everyday. But just because I want to wear it everyday doesn't mean that I should. Much like how I want to eat ice cream (and frappuccinos and cookies) everyday, but should I? Because I do! Wait, what? That was a terrible example. Where am I going with this? Hello!



Cardigan: Tulle
Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt: Old Navy
Belt: Gap
Heels: Nine West

3 comments:

Style Eyes said...

Love your top, the colour looks perfect on you. You outfit is great too, very ladylike. (I wouldn't have noticed the slip showing)

Melissa said...

That top is a beautiful color on you.

I also wouldn't have noticed the slip showing...I'm entirely unobservant!

thao said...

You should wear this color everyday!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger