Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 8/4/10

The picture really doesn't do this outfit justice.



Time and time again, this dress has proven to be one of the most versatile, fun, comfortable and adorable pieces in my wardrobe. Almost every variation I've tried has been a success. And this time was no exception - it was perfect to debut my red maryjanes! That's one of my favorite scarves/belts, too. Just...WIN.

:-)

Dress: Converse for Target
Scarf: vintage, thrifted
Heels: Kenneth Cole
Earrings: Mum

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this! I love the shirtdress, love the scarf as a belt (so pretty!) and those shoes are GREAT.

Diana said...

Classic shirt-dresses are the best. And I love your new mary-janes!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger