Monday, August 30, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 8/30/10

One picture day, though that does *not* accurately reflect how I felt about this outfit:



I LOVED THIS. So cute. So fun. I've been wanting a waistcoat for *ages* and I finally got one and it's purple and corduroy and happy and it's everything I hoped for and more! I think wearing a puffy shirt under it may be my new favorite.

The shoes though? NOT my new favorite. They killed my feet ded. I kicked them off as soon as I walked in the door and my feet were so swollen they looked like they belonged on a 45-year-old obese WalMart shopper with a pair or yorkies and a pink scrunchie in her bleach-blond hair.

Which is my way of saying: in this case, you get what you pay for.

Skirt: GAP, super old
Top: Old Navy, 2009
Waistcoat: Old Navy, 2010
Heels: Madden Girl via Marshall's, 2010

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the vest! Love it especially with the "puffy" shirt, which is a great color. Sorry the heels didn't work out! It's so hard to tell when you just try them on for a minute at the store!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger