Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear Jen

THANK YOU for that email today! It came at exactly the right time - I'd just settled down at my NEW DESK and exhaled for the first time in about 6 hours, and was feeling kind of lonely and overwhelmed by all the New. I was so happy and surprised that you remembered my first day at the new job! You're so sweet :-)

Life kind of goes through its crazy phases and then its boring phases, have you noticed?

Case in point: I come home from a NEW JOB on a NEW BIKE, only to discover SHOES have arrived in the mail. It's so much happiness all at once that I literally - seriously - cannot process it all. I'm in a daze and figure I'll wake up at some point and my life will be completely different than it was in June or July and I'll be all "WTF when did this happen?" and I'll have to come back to this letter to remind me.

It's these exciting times that get us through the boring times, isn't it? Though right now I'm really looking forward to another boring time - having so much fun can wear a girl out!

Regardless of what time you're in right now, enjoy it.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Thanks, Ferris.

<3
KKate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger