Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 8/10/10

Today, it is too hot for smiling.



But apparently not too hot for GIANT PURSE-INDUCED SWEAT STAINS. Ugh.

You try riding a bike, in 100-degree heat, in a wool sweater*. Then tell me how you feel. Go ahead, I'll wait.

See?


Ahem. I love the way my earrings jingle as I coast down a bumpy hill.



Sweater: Handknitted by meeee!
Tee: Old Navy, eons ago
Skirt: GAP
Flats: Born, 2008
Earrings: mum


~~~
*Hey, I never claimed to be a genius.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously adore you for taking this picture before letting the sweat dry. SERIOUSLY ADORE.

Kate said...

What, you think I was going to leave this outfit on ONE MOMENT LONGER than absolutely necessary? I was strippin' before I even uploaded the pictures :-P

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger