Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 8/11/10

Today's outfit - now with 100% FEWER sweat stains!



But only because I rode straight home from work today instead of taking the long way 'round or running any errands :-)

Also, since Jeff is in NYC right now, the tripod has returned. And thus so has my shameless mugging.



Hey, I never claimed not to be a dork.

(Why is it I can never take a photo where I feel "pretty" - "adequate" is usually the best I can hope for - but I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER posting assorted embarrassing and/or humorous dorky shots?

Probably something to discuss with my therapist.

If I had one.

(Anybody wanna be my therapist?)

Sweater: handknitted by me! :-)
Tank: Target
Skirt: thrifted, originally Delia's
Sandals: Privo
Earrings: Mumsie
Ring: MacroSun
Necklace: who the heck knows?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm super impressed that you hand-knit the sweater yourself! It's so pretty! I wish I could do stuff like that.

You look comfy and cute in this outfit.

I think it's easy for people in general to post goofy pictures because they're making fun of themselves already, but to post something where they're trying to look pretty and risk failure or ridicule is too...risky. At least, that's how I feel.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger