Monday, May 24, 2010

Dear Jen

YES I AM EXCITED. AND SO SHOULD YOU TOO BE. BECAUSE...I CAN'T TELL YOU. BUT SOON ALL WILL BECOME CLEAR.

I realized something ELSE, too. I haven't really felt *pretty* and happy in a long time. Even my good outfits have things which I REALLY REALLY dislike about them. Is that a problem with the outfits, or with the outfit wearer? After hearing you talk about how much you loved your superawesome Friday getup, I realized that I want to feel like that too! Happy is a good thing! (PSA brought to you by the letter D, for Diet Coke).

Seriously. I need to change something. And maybe mix things up. Which means one thing - ORANGE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINOS! :-)

Or, um, a trip to Goodwill.

<3
Kate

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger