Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 5/19/10

I really wanted to wear something fun (a skirt! a dress!), but I had to be practical since my x-ray was this afternoon. And I have good news. I WON A MILLION DOLLARS. And by I WON A MILLION DOLLARS, I mean to say that my podiatrist gave me the greenlight to drive and "wear cute shoes."

He said no aerobics or running for six weeks, to which I replied, "Ha! That won't be a problem." If he had said that I couldn't eat chocolate for six weeks, however, I would have had to lay down the smackdown. But why would he have said that? He's a foot doctor!






Blouse: H&M
Necklace: catbird
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Flats: Steve Madden via DSW

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That bright purple on you is gorgeous!

Jen said...

Thanks so much!

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger