Friday, May 7, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 5/6/10

A quiz:


Am I wearing the sunglasses because...
1)I'm terribly hungover from a late night partying?
2)I'm terribly exhausted from an all-nighter helping Jeff study for finals?
3)I'm terribly sensitive to the sunlight?
4)I'm terribly lazy and only paused for a moment for photos before dashing off to dinner?



Does that look like the face of a hungover, exhausted, or sun-sensitive person?

Dingdingding! 4) is the answer :-)

I got home from work late last night and only had time for a couple quick pictures before dinner and was too lazy to take off my bag or switch out my glasses :-)

But on the other hand - aren't these sunglasses kick-ass? My friend's dad is an eye doctor and he hooked me up with these a few years ago. The lenses are coated in the same stuff that's on astronauts' visors, and I love them. Only sadness is that my prescription has changed since then, and I really probably need new lenses. ::sob::



Also, this was the ceremonial Final Wearing Of The Boots. Or at least, of these boots. Until September. (OK maybe August.)

Top: Old Navy
Belt: Target
Skirt: GAP
Boots: 704b, via DSW
Jewelry: mom

2 comments:

Diana said...

Those boots are lovely. I think that my least favorite things about summer is having to hide my boots away. And summer lasts six months here :(

Retro Chick said...

I love the colour of your blouse!

It really suits you

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger