Thursday, May 20, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 5/20/10

As long as the October-like weather sticks around in St. Louis, I'm gonna wear October-like outfits.



But more importantly - I've got my camera back! So much happiness. So much *still* to learn about self-photography. I've got the remote hidden in my pocket here, but alas there's no one to tell me "You're standing funny - it looks like you don't have a waist."

I'm going to start training Roxie to help me out with that. I'm sure she'd be capable and willing, right?

Right?

This outtake cracks me up:



I call it, "Is this thing on?"

:-P

Skirt: GAP, fall 2009 (best. $20 investment. ever.)
Cardigan: Old Navy, eons ago
Tee: Gap, 2009ish
Boots: LLBean
Necklace and earrings: mamma mia

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger