Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Jen

YOU'RE BACK!!!

Allegedly.

Where the heck are you, friend?

I'm exploring the outermost reaches of my capabilities, as my precious Nikon sits in the repair shop and I take pictures - for both blogs - with my $60 P&S. I miss my Nikon. Hold your dear camera close, m'dear. You never know when it will leave you, albeit temporarily.

Same goes for husbands. Although mine will be back every weekend and I am SO GLAD! SO GLAD THAT I WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT FOR TWO MINUTES. GAWD I AM ANNOYING.

Finally, it has been about 50* here for like two weeks now. Which is nice for delaying the inevitable end of boot season. Soon it will be summer, and I will be sad.

I miss you, friend! I hope you find your way back to our little blog soon :-)

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger