Monday, May 24, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 5/24/10

I'd always assumed that Jarod thought I looked beautiful every day. Apparently, when he actually thinks I look beautiful, he'll let me know. When I got home from work today, he told me how pretty I looked about a million times. So, either this outfit is out-of-this-world amazing or Jarod wants something from Fry's.




The reason I own this fake pearl necklace is because I wanted the matching fake pearl bracelet and fake pearl earrings for my wedding day. 3 1/2 years later, I finally decided there was no time like the present to debut the necklace.


Shirt: H&M
Necklace: OOoollllddd
Skirt: Old Navy (clearance!)
Sandals: Target

1 comment:

Kate said...

Classic - "you look nice today" - I *never* fail to turn that on its head, and end up pissing Jeff off, and he says he'll never say it again. But then he does.

So what did Jarod want from Fry's?

Love the juxtaposition of pearls + pinstripes +raw edge denim - so cool! :-)

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger