Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 5/11/10

This, my friends, is the face of pure, unadulterated pride:


And also exhaustion. For today, I rode my bike to and from the train station, instead of driving! For the first time ever! And I survived! Read all about it here, if you're interested. Which you probably aren't. That's OK; I heart y'all anyway.

So anyway, that's why I look so tired, and proud.

As promised, this was my attempt at black + brown + grey. Does it count as cheating because the plaid top has all three colors already? I hope not, 'cause I love it.



Top: Nordstrom Rack, Chicago, winter 2009/2010
Tee: Target, 2007ish
Skirt: GAP, 2008
Boots: LLBean
Belt: Target, 2008 or 2009?
Earrings: Meierotto's
Necklace: Mumsie

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger