Thursday, October 21, 2010

Daily Outfit - Kate - 10/20/10

OK this is all kinds of confusing. So let me say two things:

1)Tuesday's outfit was AWESOME. But then after work I went to pick up my LLBean boots from the shoe repair shop, and then I decided to trade in my black heeled boots (which I'd been wearing that day) so they could re-glue the toes for me. So that sort of ruined the effect of the outfit. BUT it was *originally* my long purple skirt, grey tee, black cardi, black heeled boots, and silver jewelry. It was supercool. I will have to repeat that one.

2)I have no idea what happened to my face here. Or my pose. Or my dog. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON WITH ANYTHING.



You try and sort it out - 'cause I sure can't!

BUT - FLUEVOGS ROCK. that's all.

Tee: Old Navy
Skirt: Gap
Shawl: handknitted by YT
Boots: FLUEVOG
Earrings: mum

1 comment:

Alissa said...

Those boots are EPIC.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger