Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Favorites - 10/8/10

Jen's Favorites:

Aww, fashionable friends! I love laughing pretty people.

These prints have nothing to do with fashion, but I love them. So to make them relevant, I'll say this: If the print were on a t-shirt, I'd wear it.

I love when blogs feature outfits that I could conceivably wear! It means I'm not totally hopeless (I think).



Kate's Favorites:
Mmmm. Love this feeling - it makes me want to go shopping! :-)

Beautiful ribbon necklace tutorial! I love it!

Babysitters Club + awesome style? Believe it or not, they're not mutually exclusive!

I want to own this color of blue. Not just an item this color. I want to own THE WHOLE COLOR.

For the stylish baby. (I want a stylish baby! Or any baby! Hey Jeff???)

No comments:

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger