Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Daily Outfit - Jen - 10/05/10

It's a lot cooler now than it has been in the last - oh, I don't know - MILLION YEARS in Austin, but not quite cool enough to drive comfortably this afternoon. The boots and blazer felt a little warm on their own, and then my car A/C died. In the words of my 3 yr. old nephew, I was sad guy.

But as you can see, I was also cute guy, so today wasn't a total loss.

(Sorry for the bad photos!)






Blazer: H&M
Tee: Old Navy
Faux Pearls: H&M
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack
Boots: Target
Hairpin: Etsy seller Sandyalamode

2 comments:

Alissa said...

Girl, you are my style double. I was inches from buying those boots. I ended up getting a gunmetal grey steve madden pairs that are essentially the same!

Love the outfit. Totally cute.

Kate said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit! It's perfect!

PS>I wish I could rock a blazer like you do.

 
fashion, blog, fashionista, clothes, shoes, designer, closet, style, blogger